Thursday 13 May 2010

Time Time Time

If only there were more hours in the day. I dont seem to have much time lately. I have so many things I want to do and not enough hours in the day. My new Babylock embellishing machine is still sitting in the box one week after purchase, I am so desperate to have a go, but creating requires time. The school summer fair is gathering speed, it will be here before we all know it, and as Co-chair it will not organize itself. So today has been leg-work up and down the High Street, trying to persuade businesses to support the school, an easy task, well I probably could get blood out of a stone quicker. A thankless job at best, but somebody has to do it.
I also want to get on with getting some query letters sent out for Paul, good job he understands that I have other things to do, but if anybody out there reading this has a magic wand that is available for a fee, then kindly let me know. Well, sorry this posting cant be longer I have run out of timeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment