Tuesday 11 May 2010

Becoming the Ghost

Well its coming together. I have begun my journey into the world of Ghost writing, no not ghost stories, but helping to get ideas into words, into a book. Yes exciting. The work has now begun, the first stage of getting an Agent is complete and the letters are about to go out and make their way in the world. This is going to be a learning curve for me, I'm good but just how good. The ideas are not my own and I am beginning to get a feel for the story.
Also met Toni today, a very supportive wife and despite what has happened and you will learn more when things develop, a very well grounded person, without malice and suspicion. I am sure as time goes on we can become friends rather than just a mutual point in a story. Of course Harry is happy to be friends with whoever, providing you dont appear to look like a ghost, but that is another story and hopefully you will see evidence on Youtube in the next couple of days. So come with me on my journey, hope on-board you are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment