Wednesday 14 April 2010

What a Day

I am in the foulest of foul moods since this afternoon. I was parked in Lee whilst doing my thing at Knitshop, when some low life scumbag decided to smash my car window and steal the Stereo (not the most up to date model). They dont understand the consequences of their actions. Its not just that I now have to get the window fixed to secure the car, but I also have to pay a £60 insurance excess, and run the risk of my insurance being even more expensive next year as I have had to make a claim. They also went through the glove box, perhaps looking for a sat-nav or ipod or something, but they would have been unlucky as all they found was a load of really old cassette tapes. However they did leave all my change in the centre consul that I use for parking so they either got disturbed or only wanted the radio for some strange reason. AND of course nobody saw or heard anything. May my car radio bring them nothing but bad luck and misfortune.

1 comment: